Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fun Sports Themed Baby Shower!

I had the pleasure of helping out with a baby shower this past weekend.  The baby's nursery theme is sports, so we decided to stay with the theme for the shower.  I had so much fun putting together the decor! 


Guests were greeted at the door with this super cute wreath.  Super easy to make and very cute.  The wreath is going to also be used on the door at the hospital. 


The cake table was decorated like a baseball diamond!  Easy, I purchased the baseball bases and voila!



Home plate had a baseball bat pen and a small baseball. 


The cake was super cute! 
I made baseball gloves by using a die cut and hot glueing a baseball to the die cut. 


I used a fun baseball hat as a vase for the hydrangea.  Very simple to do!  I just used a small round vase, tissue paper, and flipped the hat upside down!


The chocolate fountain table had a fun football hat and I also used more of the baseball gloves.  


Baseball lanterns hanging from the chandelier!  


"Team Chase" banner hanging on a clothesline with onesies pinned on:-)  (I can't take credit for the banner, but I wish I could!)


Baseballs and basketballs on trophies!  


What a perfect last name for a sports themed shower!  Rahe! (pronounced rah) So, I had to make a cheerleading banner!  I used wooden stars that I painted and added mini foam balls and glued to a sports ribbon.  Easy and a huge hit!  
Hung over the champagne favors!  

Happy Planning!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment